Major refurbishment, new basement, rear closet wing extension and new lift to a Grade II* listed building in Eaton Square.
Alteration and extension of a Grade II* listed terraced property. The property was originally built in c.1827 and forms part of the development of the Grosvenor Estate by Thomas Cubitt (1788-1855). It is a rare survival of an original undivided house. The building has been vacant since 1998, and water ingress and dry rot have caused considerable internal damage. The plan form, however, remains largely intact and some original and some historic internal features remain untouched. The design proposals have been made with view to minimize the impact to the existing historic volumes and fabric of the listed building.
Status: Ongoing (stage 5)
Area: 400 sqm